This program is a great starting point if you are interested in a graphic designer. Designed primarily for beginners, these lessons will show you how to create some of the industry’s most popular projects, such as business cards, custom logos, brochures, and more. Get a clear understanding of how you work with print and web projects, and develop expertise to become a graphic designer in a company or as a freelancer.
Important USPs –
- A good introduction to the Adobe Creative Suite without previous knowledge.
- Learn the skills by working on practical tasks that follow the lectures.
- Explore your ideas and realize them with different projects.
- Detailed steps to start up the Adobe Creative Cloud are available.
- Create ads for magazines, posters, logos, and many other interesting designs.
- 95 Lectures + Full Lifetime Access + 9 Downloadable Resources + Tasks
- Get the program at Udemy at an affordable price.
Duration: 15.5 hours
Rating: 4.5 out of 5
You can Sign up Here