This course is designed to help you learn all the basic web development technologies. In the introductory courses you will be introduced to the basics of various languages such as HTML, CSS, JS, Node, MongoDB and more. You will learn how to create real web applications, build browser-based games, and work on many more complex topics. The balanced emphasis on theoretical and practical instruction makes it easier for new learners to follow. At the end of the program, you will have a range of experiences that you can use for your resume and a large selection of projects that you can present.
Important USPs –
- A great course, with no experience in web development.
- Many programming exercises to improve your programming skills and create innovative and complex applications.
- Detailed instructions for installing the required software, tools, and setting up the environment are provided.
- Live code examples, research tasks and slides make the lessons interactive and fun.
- In case of doubt, always be assisted by the instructor.
- 389 Lectures + Full Lifetime Access + 71 Articles + 85 Resources to Download
- Available at a nominal price on the Udemy e-learning platform.
Duration: 46 hours
Rating: 4.6 out of 5